（１）Radiation worker registration applications and approvals, and radiation worker authorization certificates
（３）Lodging facility calendar
（４）Bank transfer requests (personal, new, revision)
- On Internet Explorer: Right-click on object→ Save object to file
- On Firefox: Right-click on object→ Enter name and save the link
- Send a visit file email to the Collaborative Usage Department Operational Office two weeks before visiting this facility for collaborative usage research.
- If planning to perform radiation work at this facility, contact the Collaborative Usage Department Operational Office, since a document of separate registration as a radiation worker will be necessary.
Note: For further information, see the FY2018 Collaborative Usage Guide.
- Emergency applications submitted in the course of the fiscal year are also considered when necessary. Please inquire. Note that limitations on payment of traveling expenses and on machine time may be applied after acceptance of an emergency application.
Contact point for submissions and inquiries
Address 2145-2, Narita-cho, Oarai-machi, Higashiibaraki-gun, Ibaraki
Collaborative Usage Dept. Operational Office, International Research Center for Nuclear Materials Science, Institute for Materials Research, Tohoku University
Phone (office) 029-267-3181 (+81-29-267-3181)
Fax (office): 029-267-4947 (+81-29-267-4947)